A dynamic transformative professional organization towards total human development.
As a professional organization we commit ourselves to the following:
- provision of opportunities in continuing education and career advancement,
- advocacy for emerging social issues and trends;
- an accountable and responsible leadership and membership; and
- development of mechanisms for strengthening solidarity among its members and key partners in local and global communities.
Uphold professional standards of Social Work Practice
- To enhance the competence of members for continuing professional growth and development;
- To promote the corporate image of the Association;
- To expand and strengthen local chapters;
- To develop responsible and accountable leaders and members;
- To strengthen strategic linkages and partnership with other organizations;
- To advocate for local and global social issues and concerns; and
- To sustain the association’s viability and financial stability.